The new device is a 3.5 inch touch screen with 4.0 Android system, built in wifi-hotspot and has a longer battery life span.
He said MTN was giving out mouth-watering packages that would go along with their newly introduced handset.
The Chief Marketing Officer said the new device also gives users the opportunity to have access to MTN's 200 megawatts data each month for twelve (12) months.
"MTN has invested over million in the WACS submarine cable to provide MTN subscribers in
The Chief Marketing Officer assured subscribers of the company's willingness to pursue and invest in the latest technologies that would enrich mobile telephony experience.
He said the products were aimed at providing a better technological experience for their customers and expressed the optimism that the phone would satisfy customers' demand for quality services.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study