Asset held by commercial banks in
Aggregate banking sector asset growth was driven by a reversal of the former month's decline in foreign assets and local interbank deposits with foreign assets rising by 5.4% m/m to
Moreover, total bank claims on private sector companies and individuals increased by 0.2% m/m to
Meanwhile, aggregate liabilities held by commercial banks in
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista