In a press release, KFH Acting Chief Executive Officer
He underlined the importance of the tower that enjoys distinguished location in Al-Qibla area in the center of the capital. In addition, the property consists of 31 storeys with high occupancy ratio. Thus, it is considered to be a lucrative property that contributes to achieving valuable repetitive returns.
Moreover, Al-Ghaith stressed KFH's keenness on improving its investment portfolio through such rewarding properties so as to achieve better returns to shareholders and depositors with limited risks and according to in-depth study of the market developments and trends.
He pointed out that acquiring and exiting from real estates is considered as one of KFH's continuous operating businesses where it is a flagship at the domestic market due to over years accumulated experience that was directed to serve clients and to post better returns through diversified investments with managed risk. (end) mka.abd.ibi
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline