In a press release, KFH Acting Chief Executive Officer
He underlined the importance of the tower that enjoys distinguished location in Al-Qibla area in the center of the capital. In addition, the property consists of 31 storeys with high occupancy ratio. Thus, it is considered to be a lucrative property that contributes to achieving valuable repetitive returns.
Moreover, Al-Ghaith stressed KFH's keenness on improving its investment portfolio through such rewarding properties so as to achieve better returns to shareholders and depositors with limited risks and according to in-depth study of the market developments and trends.
He pointed out that acquiring and exiting from real estates is considered as one of KFH's continuous operating businesses where it is a flagship at the domestic market due to over years accumulated experience that was directed to serve clients and to post better returns through diversified investments with managed risk. (end) mka.abd.ibi
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property