Chison Q9, a best-in-class, multi-purpose portable ultrasound, is now available with
“Image Processing Technology includes THI on all probes, Speckle Reduction Algorithm (SRA) and Multiple Compound Imaging (MCI), while i-image is optional. Imaging modes include CFM, B/BC; PW, HPRF, CW; B,2B,4B,B/M; PD, DIrectional PD; Instant Triplex, Duplex; Trapezoidal; Panoramic and Chroma B/M/PW/CW. 4D is optional,” commented a senior executive with the company.
Chison Q9 incorporates a work-flow oriented user interface, designed to allow user-friendly operation with minimum soft key entry. 15 inch LCD large display and ergonomical design of keyboard facilitate ease of use. USD and
Standard configurations in the ultrasound machine are Main unit, 15"LCD, 2 probe connectors, Hard disk (320GB) and 2 USB ports. The executive added, “Extended Cardiac Package includes ECG, TDI, Free Steering M, Color M, IMT and elastography. Biopsy kit is available as well. The equipment is backed by adequate warranty, combined with reasonable pricing.”
About the Company
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/portable-ultrasound/keebomed/prweb11588681.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years