IBFIM (Islamic Banking and Finance Institute Malaysia) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Kolej Universiti Islam Sultan Azlan Shah (KUISAS) with the objectives among others, to produce a pool of Islamic finance graduates.
KUISAS which is previously known as Kolej Islam Darul Ridzuan (KISDAR) which is owned by
Speaking at the MoU signing ceremony, Dato' Dr
Y.Bhg. Prof. Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia