The conference, held
The conference was organised by the
It combined a mixture of local and global experts representing government initiatives, development organisations, academia, venture capital funds, crowd funding platforms and experts as well as private sector initiatives focusing on entrepreneurship development.
A series of workshops were conducted on the second day of the conference, targeting various stakeholders, and acting as a "call for action" to give more insight on the available support tools, means of enhancing them, and tackling the main shortcomings of entrepreneurial ecosystems in MENA.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study