The conference, held
The conference was organised by the
It combined a mixture of local and global experts representing government initiatives, development organisations, academia, venture capital funds, crowd funding platforms and experts as well as private sector initiatives focusing on entrepreneurship development.
A series of workshops were conducted on the second day of the conference, targeting various stakeholders, and acting as a "call for action" to give more insight on the available support tools, means of enhancing them, and tackling the main shortcomings of entrepreneurial ecosystems in MENA.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up