Emirates Islamic announced the launch of a new spend-related campaign under the theme "Sales festival continues," which enables customers to receive cash back on their credit card spends.
Emirates Islamic customers will be eligible to receive 10 per cent cash back on the value of any incremental purchases over their average credit card spend during December with a minimum spend of AED 5,000. Customers will receive 10 per cent cash back on spends above AED 5,000 in the first month.
"Sales, special offers and benefits are plentiful during this time of year, especially with events such as Dubai Shopping Festival and we want to ensure that for Emirates Islamic customers the discounts continue beyond the sales season," said
"In addition to being a great way to start the New Year, this is also our way of saying thank you to our customers," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down