Emirates Islamic announced the launch of a new spend-related campaign under the theme "Sales festival continues," which enables customers to receive cash back on their credit card spends.
Emirates Islamic customers will be eligible to receive 10 per cent cash back on the value of any incremental purchases over their average credit card spend during December with a minimum spend of AED 5,000. Customers will receive 10 per cent cash back on spends above AED 5,000 in the first month.
"Sales, special offers and benefits are plentiful during this time of year, especially with events such as Dubai Shopping Festival and we want to ensure that for Emirates Islamic customers the discounts continue beyond the sales season," said
"In addition to being a great way to start the New Year, this is also our way of saying thank you to our customers," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Cuba Publishes Text of Foreign Investment Law