The two debt facilities are a
The replacement loan is to be provided by
Bankers not involved in the deal have commented that given the lifecycle of the loan, du has negotiated a very cheap repayment rate.
"There have been talks for maybe three to four months between the company and banks but while they wanted five years, the most that banks were prepared to offer was three years - especially at the pricing levels they wanted," said one of the bankers not involved in the transaction.
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez