All capital control restrictions are expected to be lifted by the end of the year "if all goes well" Cyprus Central Bank Governor
Speaking from Limassol, also expressed confidence that domestic restrictions will be lifted in the next few weeks.
The CBC Governor, speaking after a meeting with his Lebanese counterpart, noted that lifting all restrictions depends on regaining confidence in the banking sector and achieving substantial progress in the implementation of the Memorandum of Understanding that
Together with the Governor of the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11