Croatian telecoms equipment manufacturer Ericsson Nikola Tesla (ENT) said on
Despite the challenging business environment in all markets, ENT posted excellent business results in 2013 and strengthened its market position, the company said in a bourse filing.
Sales revenues fell 29.7% to
On the domestic market, sales revenues rose 27% y/y to
Ericsson Nikola Tesla is part of the
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again