Bahraini retail and commercial banking institution,
The Bank posted a net profit of
Announcing the record profit,
"Going forward, our focus on growing our business along with customer numbers will continue, backed by our excellent capital position and strong liquidity. We will continue to provide our customers with a range of financial solutions through quality products and services that deliver a profitable, sustainable and consistently growing performance creating genuine value for all our stakeholders. We will also work on executing the details of our recently signed Share Purchase Agreement with Al Salam Bank Bahrain (ASBB) as we finalize all aspects of our business combination."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder