A CHAIN of restaurants named after French chef
The group, which runs 19 Brasserie Blanc branches and two White Brasseries, wants to open 15 to 20 sites over the next three years.
"Our two existing sites at Teddington and Weybridge consistently out-perform the average
"We are bullish about the potential for our pubs and we are actively looking for new sites which we can develop," he added.
Private equity firm
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen