Investors will be wary of reverberations from last week's profits warning from
BAE's shares were dragged down in
An industry analyst at broker
The other question for BAE is whether it has successfully renegotiated a long-standing deal with Saudi Arabia. The company warned in October that if agreement was not reached by results day it would knock 6p or 7p off 2013 earnings per share.
Cook said: "It's been clear in the case of
"The big focus for
Analysts expect earnings to rise 9.5% to 42.6p a share if the Saudi renegotiation is included in 2013 numbers. Otherwise, annual earnings are set to fall.
BAE disappointed investors in December when it revealed that a £6bn deal to sell fighter jets to the
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?