Investors will be wary of reverberations from last week's profit warning from aero-engine firm
The defence contractor's shares were dragged down last Thursday when pounds 3bn was wiped off
An industry analyst at broker
The other question for BAE is whether it has successfully renegotiated a long-standing deal with Saudi Arabia. The company warned in October that if agreement was not reached by results day it would knock 6p or 7p off 2013 earnings per share.
Cook said: "It's been clear in the case of
"The big focus for
Analysts expect earnings to rise 9.5% to 42.6p a share if the Saudi renegotiation is included in 2013 numbers. Otherwise, annual earnings will fall.
In December BAE revealed a pounds 6bn deal to sell fighter jets to the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?