The combined value of assets in Czech mutual funds increased by 14.7% y/y to CZK 269.8bn (
The growth came as both domestic and foreign funds registered increases. Assets of domestic funds grew by CZK 14.1bn to CZK 129.5bn, while the growth in foreign funds was even stronger by CZK 20.5bn to CZK 140.4bn.
The majority of assets are deposited in bond, mixed and equity funds. The highest value of assets was managed by bond funds – CZK 86.4bn as of end-2013, up CZK 15.7bn. Equity funds followed with CZK 52.3bn, up CZK 11.2bn.
In terms of domestic intermediaries of funds, the largest ones were
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001