The co-founder of a
The suspect was charged with two counts of third-degree child rape and third-degree child molestation last year in
Pun is accused of regularly sexually assaulting a teenage relative when he lived in
He also allegedly befriended the victim in 2009 via a fake Facebook profile in which he posed as a teenage boy. Using the fake account, Pun began a romantic relationship with the girl, and encouraged her to have sex with the man she told him was raping her.
Pun co-founded the non-profit
Court documents show Pun was set to sign a joint plea agreement with
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years