Revenues of Erdemir rose by 2.2% y/y to TRY 9.8bn from TRY 9.6bn.
9M net income of the steelmaker also jumped to TRY 767.9mn from TRY 370.9mn a year ago. In January-September, revenues increased slightly to TRY 7.2bn from TRY 7.14bn.
Last month, Erdemir informed that its subsidiary Isdemir (Iskenderun Demir Celik) lifted its capital to TRY 2.9bn. Erdemir exercised its pre-emptive rights in the capital increase and its stake in Isdemir increased to 95.07% from the previous 92.91%.
Erdemir (consolidated) Financials
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?