Revenues of Erdemir rose by 2.2% y/y to TRY 9.8bn from TRY 9.6bn.
9M net income of the steelmaker also jumped to TRY 767.9mn from TRY 370.9mn a year ago. In January-September, revenues increased slightly to TRY 7.2bn from TRY 7.14bn.
Last month, Erdemir informed that its subsidiary Isdemir (Iskenderun Demir Celik) lifted its capital to TRY 2.9bn. Erdemir exercised its pre-emptive rights in the capital increase and its stake in Isdemir increased to 95.07% from the previous 92.91%.
Erdemir (consolidated) Financials
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap