The Standard-and-Poor's 500 index rose five points, or 0.3 per cent, to 1,834 as of
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 75 points, or 0.5 per cent, to 16,103.
The Nasdaq composite fell three points, or 0.1 per cent, to 4,237.
The company also issued a weak earnings forecast for this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder