On 12th February, a group of 200 experts from 34 countries needed the private sector, as the motor of the economy, for linking up the government by injecting in broadband infrastructure plans in countries of the
As per them, joint investments are required to make wide-ranging networks for giving out the enhanced connectivity, as well as transform industry and society. "Moreover, it s the private sector s duty to get involved in proposals for public policies, in a manner that ensures consensus and allow their permanence in time."
They added that the State must manage the scarce resources in an efficient manner and provide a national environment arranged and harmonized regionally.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO