As per the agreement,
Ã¢Â ¬Å The improved sensing capability afforded by the IVM aboard the next-generation Cosmic 2 will contribute to critical long-term data continuity characterizing space plasma,Ã¢Â ¬Â said
Further, for marking the the ionosphere, data from the IVM instruments will be utilized and it will give out information concerning the apps involving radio wave extension.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista