As per the agreement,
Ã¢Â ¬Å The improved sensing capability afforded by the IVM aboard the next-generation Cosmic 2 will contribute to critical long-term data continuity characterizing space plasma,Ã¢Â ¬Â said
Further, for marking the the ionosphere, data from the IVM instruments will be utilized and it will give out information concerning the apps involving radio wave extension.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1