It seems a bit churlish, all this finger-wagging about how an independent
In truth, it's absurd, the idea that an independent
Independence is an idea of great romance. There's no romance in exchange rates at all. But I'd like to think that all those who yearn for a separate Scottish state will not be put off by the need to establish independent cash.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California