The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) will host a free webinar to provide an online tour of its redesigned Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) website on
The MSRB earlier this month enhanced the navigation and design of EMMA to make it easier for investors and other municipal market participants to find important information about municipal securities. Among the new features:
* Easier Browsing. A pilot feature allows EMMA users to browse a searchable directory of all state, city, county and other municipal securities issuers in a particular state. Clicking on any issuer name will display a consolidated view of available information about that issuer's securities, including trading activity, disclosure documents and contact information for investors.
* Spotlight on Ways to Use EMMA. A rotating carousel on the redesigned EMMA homepage integrates multimedia resources about using EMMA and understanding the municipal market.
* Daily Market Recap. A snapshot of the most actively traded fixed-rate municipal securities emphasizes the dynamic nature of the municipal market.
The webinar will focus on new features of the EMMA website and provide tips for getting the most out of the site's existing features EMMA. The webinar will conclude with a question and answer session. Register now.
The MSRB's EMMA website has served as the official source of data and documents on the
TNS 30FurigayJof 140215-4639410 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4