Iranian researchers at
The results of this study can be used in medical and industrial sectors as well as auto-making, steel, cement, oil, gas and petrochemical industries, ISNA said.
Air pollution in industrial centers and cities is one of the main problems in the world today, which leads to respiratory diseases.
The designed filter was first developed by means of polypropylene fiber. Next, silver nanoparticles used in the filter collide with bacteria and deactivate it. The filter surface bans the growth of bacteria.
Results of the study have been published in the
Iranians design filtersto block pollutants, bacteria
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes