THE Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Chamber of Telecommunications,
According to him, the increasing cost of inputs, such as energy, and the macro-economy as a whole also had an impact on what the end-user paid for telecommunications services.
"But the price of smart devices is falling, and we can help drop it further in
Commenting on the issue of broadband affordability, the Minister of Communications, Dr
"This target I believe can be achieved with a collective and concerted effort by Government and the private sector," Boamah said.
At the end of the day' forum, the A4AI Initiative formed a new national multi-stakeholder coalition and action plan in
"The stakeholder coalition will contribute to government policy on bringing about affordable Internet access," the Executive Director of
A4AI is made up a diverse group of private, public and civil society sector players advocating for open, competitive and innovative broadband markets. Its global sponsors include
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'