"This is an extraordinary honor for a woman who is so well-deserving," said U.S. Representative Cleaver. "Dr. Chu has served our community with distinction and devotion for many years, and her hard work, talent, and passion for culture, education, and the arts make her uniquely qualified for this position."
Dr. Chu is the President and CEO of the
TNS 30TacordaCheng-140215-4639360 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy