The article cited the study done by
But according to the article, although the statistics show that student loans are now justifiable, that does not mean the student should be careless about borrowing money for their education. They should continue to be wise about how they will spend the loan amount. They are advised to borrow only as a last resort. They should look for scholarships and other grants that will help shoulder their monthly expenses and tuition fees.
The article encouraged students to take on student debt only when the other option is to skip college and join the workforce after high school. That is the only time that student loans are justifiable.
In case they do end up borrowing money, the student is advised to put a tight lid on their credit card spending. If they have to pay off student loans in the future, it has to be limited to that only. The article advised that the debt should be kept to a minimum.
The article also urged students to try and earn money while in college. A part time job can help pay for the other expenses of the student. This will keep the debt as low as possible.
Bottom line is, the article understood the need for student loans but they still encouraged consumers to seek other alternative. To read the whole article, click on this link: http://www.debtconsolidationusa.com/creditcarddebt/study-reveals-student-loans-may-worth.html.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/student_loan/prweb11578382.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Jan Brewer Out on Term Limits