The film focuses on Heigl's family who lead a traditional lifestyle and are shocked to find that their perfect daughter wants to walk down the aisle with another woman.
Producers of the film released the project's first still photo of Heigl and Bledel embracing in bed.
The film is being funded through a crowd-sourced Indiegogo campaign. Producers hope to raise
"Jenny's Wedding has been a true labor of love for all involved in the production," filmmaker
A portion of the proceeds from the film will be donated to PFLAG Cleveland.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday