The film focuses on Heigl's family who lead a traditional lifestyle and are shocked to find that their perfect daughter wants to walk down the aisle with another woman.
Producers of the film released the project's first still photo of Heigl and Bledel embracing in bed.
The film is being funded through a crowd-sourced Indiegogo campaign. Producers hope to raise
"Jenny's Wedding has been a true labor of love for all involved in the production," filmmaker
A portion of the proceeds from the film will be donated to PFLAG Cleveland.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party