The comprehensive deal to be agreed on is not part of the
"During the visit, we agreed that the government of
Last week, a
Mr Mushayi said that Government would be approaching local and international donors to fund the implementation of Zim-Asset.
To this extent, one would assume that a "comprehensive aid package" would be significant to cover the funding requirements for at least the current year.
The 2014 National Budget of
Minister Chinamasa said the grant would go towards the construction of clinics and primary and secondary schools in resettled areas.
The other projects to be funded by the grant include boreholes drilling and acquisition of meteorological equipment.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth