On the last edition of Your move, choreographers
As Yorke-Edgell acknowledged:
Being a choreographer can be a lonely experience at times. No one else knows what exactly you want and no one can see the visions you have in your mind; sometimes they are fleeting and you can barely catch them yourself.
She was startled by the impact Cohan could have on her evolving work with just one astute suggestion:
as if a missing piece of the puzzle had been found. One change made everything else work!
In the latest crop of Resolution! reviews, it was the design element of certain works that elicited more praise than the choreography. For
Trembling pearly balloons and a healthy burst of dry-ice add to the ethereal mood, even before Arvo PÄrt's hypnotic choral chant fully transports us to a place of heightened spirituality.
"Who knew a remote control car could radiate so much charisma … the inclusion of the car was hilarious, and a witty conversation (albeit fairly one-sided) between dancer JoÃo Cidade and the toy was artfully played out."
Meanwhile Lollipop posted an alert to a new work by
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool