Iman Fallatah, deputy head of businesswomen committee at
Addressing Madinah Investment Forum (MIF) recently, Fallatah said the volume of women investments in the Kingdom exceeds SR60 billion, or nearing 21 percent of the overall private sector investments.
The contracting sector is dominating women investments in
Deputy Gov. of
Giving details on the role of
He said the volume of foreign investments in
Meanwhile, Director General of
Likewise, the number of industrial cities has increased from 14 to 32 cities whereas the number of factories has jumped to 5,400 compared to 1,950, or an increase of 177 percent, he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna