ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13022014 - Further to the Company's news releases of
The Company will be seeking to raise
GRIL has been established to exploit investment opportunities in the junior mining and natural resources sectors worldwide, with an investment objective to generate medium and long-term capital growth. GRIL will re-register as a public company and be constituted as an investment trust with the name
In consideration for acquiring the Company's shares, GRIT will issue and deliver to the Company, 659,880 ordinary shares of GRIT at
Closing of the transaction is subject to a number of conditions precedent, including approval of the
Toll Free: 1-877-608-0007
Certain statements set out in this News Release constitute forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements (i) are often, but not always, identified by the use of words such as 'expect', 'may', 'could', 'anticipate', or 'will', and similar expressions; (ii) may describe expectations, opinions or guidance that are not statements of fact and which may be based upon information provided by third parties, or upon the opinions, expectations and estimates of management of the Company as at the date the statements are made; (iii) are subject to a variety of known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual events or outcomes to differ materially from those anticipated or implied by such forward-looking statements.
In particular there is no assurance that (i) the Company will be able to close the proposed share swap with GRIT on the terms outlined above, or at all; (ii) that the Company will realize at least
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks