The seventh trading week of 2014 comes to a close with the US markets continuing the rally that started last week.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 are all higher for the week, each gaining more than 2% during the week long rally.
Crude oil futures are higher this week, trading just above $100.00 per barrel on Friday afternoon.
And Gold futures are sharply higher this week, trading around $1,319 an ounce in Friday afternoon trading.
In economic news, the
In corporate news,
This is the 'Weekly Market Wrap' for
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402WeeklyWrap021414&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March