Taxes are being used as a weapon against the wealthiest 1 percent in
"I wouldn't say taxation is a form of persecution," Perkins said Thursday at the
Cited statistics about the tax contributions wealthy Americans make, Perkins said the wealthiest 1 percent is carrying the government,
"Government is a giant beast that has to be fed, and it's fed with taxes," said Perkins, co-founder of
"Kristallnacht should never have been used. The Holocaust is incomparable," Perkins said while maintaining that the wealthy are persecuted.
When asked by a participant about what the wealthiest fear, Perkins said the fear was higher taxes until the 1 percent no longer exists.
"It's an economic extinction," he said, "not a physical one."
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits