Taxes are being used as a weapon against the wealthiest 1 percent in
"I wouldn't say taxation is a form of persecution," Perkins said Thursday at the
Cited statistics about the tax contributions wealthy Americans make, Perkins said the wealthiest 1 percent is carrying the government,
"Government is a giant beast that has to be fed, and it's fed with taxes," said Perkins, co-founder of
"Kristallnacht should never have been used. The Holocaust is incomparable," Perkins said while maintaining that the wealthy are persecuted.
When asked by a participant about what the wealthiest fear, Perkins said the fear was higher taxes until the 1 percent no longer exists.
"It's an economic extinction," he said, "not a physical one."
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide