The author of the article reviews amendments to Civil Code, adopted by the Georgian Parliament on
For those individuals, who are not commercial banks, micro-financial organizations and non-banking depository institutions and who are called "money lenders" (private mortgage lenders), there is set margin of interest rates.
When law prohibits lending of the money with high interest rate, it will not cause termination of loan issuing. Instead, signing of guaranteed realty purchase agreement will start, the author of the article declares, adding that "no great observation is required to understand that this and other forms of law avoidance will damage borrower much more, than it was under regulation, existing before amendments".
Finally, the author of the article points that the amendments violate article of
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial