Earnings per share (EPS) increased to
In 2QFY14, the company registered a profit after tax (PAT) of
In line with market expectations, NMLís sales grew by 7% YoY to
The company also received support from higher other income that jumped significantly by 39% YoY, while its finance cost remain almost flat.
However, the increase in administration and distribution expenses, which rose by 13%, curtailed the growth of the company.
With its results, the company also announced that it will establish a new wholly owned subsidiary, namely
The company is also increasing its investment in its associate
NML has also proposed a loan of
This loan will provide NML a return of not less than three-month KIBOR plus 200 basis points (bps) and will be repayable within three years period starting from the date of approval by shareholders.
Lastly, NML is also to submit a Pre Qualification Document (PQD) to participate in the bid (as a consortium with other group companies that are subject to board approvals) in Punjab Power Development Boardís coal based
Like†Business on Facebook, follow @TribuneBiz†on Twitter to stay informed and join in the conversation.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet