ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13022014 - The number of routes on which
From March onwards,
'We are delighted that we have now been granted official approval for our guests to use their smartphones, tablets and computers uninterrupted on all
Out of consideration for other passengers, telephone calls will still not be allowed during the flight. Although mobile phones and mobile-enabled tablets may be left on with a deactivated mobile signal, they must be switched to flight mode so that their mobile signal is deactivated. On long-haul flights,
For telephone calls, all long-haul aircraft provide satellite-linked phones. These can be used by all passengers during the flight at a charge.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards