SINGAPUR (CIHAN)- Singapore stocks finished almost flat on Friday, with the benchmark Straits Times Index (STI) down 1.19 points, or 0.04 percent, to close at 3,038.71.
A total of 1.77 billion shares changed hands with turnover of
Gainers led losers 213 to 198, while 528 others finished unchanged.
The STI index gained 4.45 points, or 0.15 percent, to close at 3,039.90 on Thursday. (Cihan/Xinhua)
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday