Figures released today by the
Overall in 2013, 676 properties were repossessed by second charge mortgage lenders, up 7.6%1 compared with 2012, but remaining low by historic standards.
"Second charge mortgages will be regulated by the
"Based on responses from FLA second charge mortgage providers, we expect the number of repossessions in 2014 to be at a similar level to last year."
Table 1: The number of actual properties taken into possession by FLA second charge mortgage providers
See table here: http://www.fla.org.uk/media/Q42013furtherfallinsecondchargemortgage
CC AutoTriage1pm-140214-30TagarumaMar-4637549 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?