Prior Information Notice: Information technologies for the project "hall of surgery at the hospital in frÝdek-after"
The subject of procurement is the purchase of information technology for hospitals in FrÝdek-subsidized organization. Information technology will be procured under the project "Hall of Surgery at the Hospital in FrÝdek-after ~, whose aim is to preserve the scope and availability of medical care provided to patients in the catchment area of ??the Hospital in FrÝdek-after The project is a temporary solution to the state of the forced demolition of the original, static unsatisfactory, pavilion. The subject of the public contract is the delivery of information technology (passive part, PBX, servers, active data center, client stations, patient identification), fire extinguishing equipment for the data center and data center cooling.
This contract is divided into lots: yes
Estimated value excluding VAT: 13,089,071 CZK
Scheduled date for start of award procedures:
Tender documents : T20971191.html
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?