Contract notice: Procurement for IT Refresh 2.
Translink IT Services have a requirement to refresh Information Technology (IT) hardware on a rolling basis. Hardware will include desktop devices such as computers, laptops tablets and workstations along with printing facilities, servers and storage. IT Services will follow the Translink IT strategy by replacing hardware proactively and identifying equipment to replace on an age, performance and location basis. For efficiency reasons if several devices at a particular location are due for refresh in the near future, these will be included in the refresh.
To assist with this,
Please see full PQQ for further details.
Deposits and Guarantees required: If required this will be listed in PQQ and ITT documentation on www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: English.
Tender documents : T20968281.html
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?