The maiden hearing on the Audit Report of 2012 by the Public Accounts Committee in Parliament had to be postponed yesterday because of no show by key officials of the Auditor-General's Office and the
The conspicuous absence of Auditor-General of Audit Service Sierra Leone, Mrs.
Ruling party lawmaker, Hon.
Meanwhile, deputy chairman of the Committee, Hon. Eric Koedoyoma of the SLPP, warned MDAs to put their document in correct order ahead of sittings, if they do not want to elicit anger from members of the Committee. He said the Accountant-General should be present in all subsequent sittings because during previous sittings of the Committee, many MDAs blamed their shortcomings on the Accountant General's Department, including allegations that they had paid refunds to the latter or that they have not receive any allocations from MoFED.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved