The survey asks questions about farmers' lifestyles, social media use, and retail and banking preferences. It can be completed at www.surveyfarmers.com. Results of the survey will be used by the students to help a banking client prepare marketing materials.
Launched in 2003, the advanced advertising strategies course is a capstone experience for Northwest senior students studying advertising and interactive digital media. Students work with a single client for the duration of a trimester, solving real issues related to integrated marketing, advertising, internet publishing and promotions. The course is designed to replicate an advertising agency's environment, classes are run like business meetings, and students are assigned to both a research team and an implementation team.
At the end of each course, students present their work to the client. In addition to advertising strategies, students must learn problem-solving strategies and develop a solid group dynamic to be successful.
Past clients of the advertising strategies course have included
For more information about the course and a sampling of the students' work, visit advadv.blogspot.com.
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140215-4639129 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South