You may soon be able to invest in a wider choice of offshore unit trust funds that have been approved by the South African regulator.
But, in the short term, your options for investing offshore via rand-denominated unit trusts may dwindle as local funds reach their foreign exchange allowance limits.
Tomorrow Personal Finance reports on how regulatory changes and industry trends will affect your ability to diversify your unit trust portfolio by investing offshore.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion