According to the communiquÉ,
"This new approach adopted by the company on its network is giving the expected results from destinations with big potentials, mainly in
It added that the reorganisation of the network, particularly around the regional hubs, and the strengthening of
The communiquÉ indicated that the number of seats offered by
The airline transported a total of 373,066 passengers in the last quarter of 2013 or 4% more than it did during the same period in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter