Mashreq on Tuesday announced the launch of its new Non Salary Transfer Personal Loan (NSTL), giving customers the opportunity to borrow up to Dh150,000 either as conventional or Sharia'h Compliant lending without necessarily having to shift their salary to Mashreq. At the same time customers also get additional benefits such as earning Salaam reward points, the bank said in a statement. With this customers can conveniently service their installments using
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?