At that, 45.8% (i.e. 111.87 million lari) was issued to 5,685 beneficiaries within the 2nd component (credit to medium and large farmers).
Within the 3rd component (loans in foreign currency for establishment of new enterprises and technical re-equipment of existing ones), 33.5% (equivalent to 81.99 million lari, exchange rate – 1.7309) was issued to 405 beneficiaries.
20.1% (49.09 million lari) was issued within the 5th component (funding of grape processing plants).
Within the 1st component (interest-free loans against goods for small farmers), 0.45% (i.e. 1.1 million lari) is issued to 2,685 beneficiaries, who had to pay money back in autumn. As the Ministry's
Within the 6th component, 450,000 lari was issued for 2 tangerine-purchasing enterprises, accounting for only 0.18% of total loan.
Still nobody expressed interest towards the 4th component (leasing).
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump