At that, 45.8% (i.e. 111.87 million lari) was issued to 5,685 beneficiaries within the 2nd component (credit to medium and large farmers).
Within the 3rd component (loans in foreign currency for establishment of new enterprises and technical re-equipment of existing ones), 33.5% (equivalent to 81.99 million lari, exchange rate – 1.7309) was issued to 405 beneficiaries.
20.1% (49.09 million lari) was issued within the 5th component (funding of grape processing plants).
Within the 1st component (interest-free loans against goods for small farmers), 0.45% (i.e. 1.1 million lari) is issued to 2,685 beneficiaries, who had to pay money back in autumn. As the Ministry's
Within the 6th component, 450,000 lari was issued for 2 tangerine-purchasing enterprises, accounting for only 0.18% of total loan.
Still nobody expressed interest towards the 4th component (leasing).
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List