About the UScan+
The term “universal film” signifies that the UScan+ can read and digitize from any microform including microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards, photographic negatives, slides and more. The Uscan+ scans in grayscale, bi-tonal and color. It is the first scanner of its type to offer USB3 capability, which allows for real-time full resolution viewing of scanned images. The UScan+ is engineered with a precision lens and learned auto-focus, auto-zoom and auto-frame functions for efficiency and accuracy. The scanner also offers the options of OCR (via Nuance) and RapidScan, Crowley’s custom automated full roll, low-volume batch scanning software. Output options include CD/DVD, USB, cloud, email and more. The scanner operates via a tile interface powered by touchscreen or mouse and fits easily on a desktop.
The UScan+ is carried by a worldwide network of more than 100 resellers. It is also OEM’d as a Mekel Technology MACH2+ Universal, Zeutschel delta+, Genus Ozaphan UScan+ and IMAGELINK Patron+ Universal Microform Scanner.
The Crowley Compan is a world-leader in digital and analog film technologies and provides an extensive number of digital document and film conversion services to the academic, publishing, commercial, government and archive sectors. The company manufactures, distributes and services high-speed microfilm, microfiche, aperture card, book and document scanners, microfilm duplicators, film processors and micrographics equipment. Manufactured brands include Mekel Technology, Wicks and Wilson,HF Processors and Extek Microsystems.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11583175.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- U.S. Stocks Lackluster in Morning Trades
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress