High and Low were 26860.83 and 26510.67 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 276,139,660 shares with 392 total traded companies out of which 157 were up, 209 were down and 26 were unchanged.
Commercial Banks was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 78,341,300 shares. It was followed by Chemicals with a total traded volume of 39,504,600 shares.
The three top traded companies were
The top three advancers were Rafhan Maize with price per share 7368.28 (350.87), Island Textile with price per share of 1420.00 (67.00) and
The top three decliners were
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation