ISTANBUL (CIHAN)- Istanbul isn't looking quite as good to the European real estate sector this year, falling to fourth in a recently released market trends forecast as
According to "Emerging Trends in Real Estate Europe 2014," a report published jointly by the
The report is optimistic about the future of
Recently recovering European cities have emerged as the new attraction centers in real estate.
Istanbul slipped from second to sixth in terms of real estate investment and dropped three places to seventh in terms of existing property investments in 2014. Despite its decreasing attractiveness, however, Istanbul has been able to maintain its position among the Top 10 European Cities for
The report stressed that the deficiencies in the quality of assets and unstable pricing are the main problems for investing in Istanbul. High prices and concerns about political stability in the near term were also listed as drawbacks for Istanbul.
A press release from PwC that "there will be significant capital available in
"The report provides an outlook on European real estate investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, as well as trends by property sector and geographical area. It is based on the opinions of more than 500 internationally renowned real estate professionals, including investors, developers, lenders, agents and consultants," the press release said.
(Cihan/Today's Zaman) CIHAN
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers