A four-day workshop on governance arranged for civil servants by the
Civil servants participating in the Mid-Career Management Course (MCMC) took part in the workshop.
ITU Vice Chancellor
The focus of the workshop was use of cell phones to gather, process and analyse data from the field pertinent to decision-making in government departments.
“We trained government employees in creating their own smart phone applications without requiring any real knowledge of programming knowledge,” said
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder